|Award Winner||2010 Small Business Award winner|
|Equipment||Quality stainless steel plant & equipment|
The Soy Works NZ Limited - Motueka
Fact: The world's population is rapidly expanding and needs protein
Fact: The soybean can feed the world
Fact: Our largest emerging market is Asia. Soy is to Asians what potatoes are to the Irish and what corn is to the US
Are you savvy enough to recognise a great opportunity when you see it? The Soy Works has been making safe, healthy soy products for over 25 years and has:
- The unique competitive advantage of using NZ grown non GMO soybeans for the tofu
- Established distribution in both major supermarket chains throughout NZ
- Entire product range is Gluten and Dairy free
- Factory is poised for growth with the capacity to double production
- Recipes ready to go for soy yoghurt and Gluten free marinade
- Strong brand in the marketplace
- Winner of the 2010 Nelson Tasman Small business award.
Think outside the square and expand the range to include soy milk, soybean oil and soy sauce. The NZ soy milk market is worth approx. $18million. If you have the vision and the resources to see the potential of the emerging export markets in Asia using NZ grown soybeans then you need to enquire now. So don't delay....our owners are on the move and are ready to sell!!