2 car parks
56 Queen Street, Northcote Point
This is as good as it gets!
Stunning, private waterfront property in Northcote Point. Sit back and soak in the panorama of glistening water and cruising boats - a view enjoyed from several rooms, or your large entertainers balcony, in this grand home.
This beautifully renovated property offers the following:
- 4 Spacious bedrooms spread across three levels. The master bedroom is on its own upper level, along with a large walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. Two further bedrooms on the entrance level - both with en-suites, and a large bedroom downstairs in the self contained downstairs area.
- Formal living room at the front of the house which opens onto the wrap around verandah
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area flow to the large outdoor entertainer's balcony offering sea vistas
- Step from the balcony up to a private office / studio room above the double garage
- Step from the balcony down to a private patio area, and on to the pool with pavilion. This flows on to a private rear yard.
- Separate guest toilet
- The large downstairs area offers the 4th bedroom - separate living / dining area, kitchenette, bathroom, separate entrance from the main house, and the laundry room with oodles of storage space.
2 minute walk to Northcote ferry. Short drive to motorway access. Close to Little Shoal Bay, cafes, and bars.
This is living at its best!
Book a time to view via the Viewing Tracker link in the Trade Me advert, or go to bayleys.viewingtracker.com
Letting fee applies