• Superior exposure in the town-centre heart of Panmure
• 263sqm (more or less) fee simple landholding in the flexible Business - Town Centre Zone offering increased height allowance
• 410sqm (approximately) floor area
• Holding income of $22,385pa + GST and outgoings
• A commuter's dream - only moments away from central bus and train amenity
The ground floor retail/office has a floor area of 215sqm (approximately). The first floor offices have a floor area of 195sqm (approximately) of which 135sqm (approximately) is currently leased and returning a net rental of $22,385.00pa + GST and outgoings.
This is a high profile building positioned on a land site of 263sqm (more or less). The building has an IEP rating of 60% (Grade C).
The value of the property lies in its development/re-development potential under the Auckland Unitary Plan. The property sits within the Business - Town Centre Zone facilitating increased
intensification, including office and residential activities to upper floors.
Owner-occupiers, active add-value investors, and property developers should inspect.
125 Queens Road, PanmureOpen in map