2 car parks
38A Orakau Avenue, Epsom
This elegant and substantial 5 bedroom family home is very well located in the heart of Epsom. Step through the front door into the welcoming entrance foyer, and you'll immediately feel at home in this large, spacious home.
This immaculate property offers the following:
- 5 bedrooms all with heat pumps
- Master bedroom en-suite & walk-in wardrobe
- Large bathroom upstairs with separate bath & shower
- Further guest bathroom downstairs
- Large living area with gas fire
- Day area off living room
- Large modern kitchen with high quality appliances
- Large dining / entertaining area with in-ceiling heat pump
- Large laundry area with quality appliances
- Double internal access garage
- Private and secure grounds - lawn and patio area
- Security alarm and gate monitor system
- Server room with capability for CCTV security cameras
- Lawns and gardens maintained by the owner
Set down a driveway with secure automatic gate, this is a peaceful and private fully fenced home.
In the double grammar zone, this home also has private schools such as St Cuthberts and Kings College close by. This stunning Mediterranean style home is just a few minutes drive to Epsom shops, Newmarket and Parnell. It is a quick commute to the city. Motorways are within easy reach.
Book a time to view via the viewing tracker link on the Trade Me advert, or go to bayleys.viewingtracker.com
Letting fee applies.