3 Wairangi Street, Herne Bay
Situated in Auckland's prestigious suburb of Herne Bay, this extensive executive home is the perfect retreat from busy Auckland life.
Offering both large, open casual living spaces, and formal entertaining areas; this home perfectly combines comfortable family living with tranquil views, whilst being able to cater for formal events, such as dinner parties, intimate client functions, and meetings.
Main features on offer as follows:
- Large formal living room, opening on to patio with views across to Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Large formal dining room with built in server cabinetry
- Large entertainer's kitchen with modern, high quality appliances
- Casual dining space, which steps down into a large second casual living area - opening onto patio with views across to Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Large laundry with oodles of storage space
- Purpose built office with large desks
- Billiards/games room
- Large spa/sauna room, with guest powder room and mini bar area
- Large master bedroom suite with day area, opening onto large balcony, large walk in wardrobe, and large en-suite
- 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom
- Second living space with built in entertainment unit, opening onto private balcony
This stunning home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, and also includes a swimming pool.
There is also a separate self-contained 1 bedroom apartment available.
A short walk to the beach, close to Point Erin Pools, Great schools in the area including Marist School Herne Bay, and St Paul's College, and of course, trendy Ponsonby nearby with boutique shops, lots of great cafe's, restaurants, and night life.
Off-street parking for 2 - 3 cars.
No pets or smokers.
Book a view time on the Viewing Tracker link on the TradeMe advert, or go to bayleys.viewingtracker.com