2 car parks
26 Church Street, Devonport
Stunning, fully furnished property in the heart of Devonport. This beautifully presented property offers plenty of space for everyone in your family, as well as complete peace and privacy. Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens offer you a private retreat to de-stress and unwind, or entertain guests.
This property comes fully furnished so you can just move in and enjoy all it has to offer:
- 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus large basement family / media room)
- 2 bathrooms
- Single sleepout room which could be used as a 5th bedroom, small office, or play room
- Open plan kitchen and dining flows through to spacious living room with fire
- Living spaces flow to outdoor patio area and landscaped gardens
- Separate laundry room
- Small kitchenette downstairs flows to a library area and the family / media room
- Large dressing room beside master bedroom offers plenty of storage
- Fully fenced
- Double garage
This spacious yet homely property has so much to offer, and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Walk to King Edward Parade for beach access. Minutes on foot to Devonport village and ferry terminal for easy commute to Auckland CBD. Short drive to Takapuna, and Esmonde Road for motorway access.
Book a time to view via the Viewing Tracker link in the Trade Me advert, or go to bayleys.viewingtracker.com
Some pets may be considered
Letting fee applies