* 315sqm approximately freehold standalone opportunity with considerable upside
* Large premium land holding of 2,336sqm approximately
* Prime position in the rapidly growing Rosedale industrial estate
* Favorable light industrial zoning with numerous options for add value investors, developers and owner occupiers
* Benefiting from NZTA's Northern Corridor Improvements (NCI) project
* Potentially short-term lease back
Two-storey of 315sqm approximately standalone building is currently used as a car yard with onsite sales offices, comprising 4 rooms, 2 lounge upstairs, 2 rooms and one self-contained bedroom flat downstairs, generous car parking in the front and secure rear area which can pack up to 75 cars.
Rare opportunity to secure a property with upside in tightly held Rosedale industrial estate, providing substantial exposure and presence for its occupier with frontage to Paul Matthews Road.
Benefiting from a 2,336sqm approximately fee simple land holding, zoned Light Industrial offers purchasers numerous potential options, like Vehicle sales, childcare, medical, restaurant, building services office/yard with accommodation(subject to consent) for this well-located property.
This highly-desirable property are surrounded by a mix of commercial business and industrial precinct. such as cafe, Pharmacy, childcare center, VTNZ, travel agency, Harbour Hockey, car repairing shop etc. Only five minute drive from the Albany City Center and Westfield Shopping Mall, Close proximity to Albany HWY and Upper Harbour HWY as well as a lot of bus routes.
On top of that, local businesses will benefit from NZTA's Northern Corridor Improvements (NCI) project that includes a new motorway connection between SH1 and SH18, opening up access to the Western Ring Route and airport, the extension of the Northern Busway up to Albany, and new shared walking and cycling paths and connections.
For more info about NCI please visit: