- Well-presented live/work opportunity in excellent city fringe position
- Close proximity to CBD, Ponsonby, Newmarket and motorways
- Level one comprises a three-bedroom apartment with generous deck
- Ground level consists of a modern office with large internal garage/warehousing
- Favourable Mixed Use zoning permits wide range of uses and add-value options
The one you've been looking for! A turn key, live and work opportunity in super convenient city fringe position with good car parking. At Level 1 there is a stylish three-bedroom apartment with open plan living that flows onto a large deck, great for entertaining. The ground floor comprises a modern, fully self-contained office with
good sized internal garage, previously utilised as a warehouse.
Positioned in a popular commercial and residential location, walking distance from CBD and Ponsonby but also in close proximity to Newmarket, Mt Eden, Kingsland and motorways interchanges north and south. A location set to see significant benefits from the City Rail Link; in particular the upgrade of the nearby Mt Eden train station.
Suitable for a wide range of buyers. Own and occupy, multi-tenanted investment, live and work, home plus investment - take your pick!
24 Fleet Street, Eden TerraceOpen in map