Investment highlights of this property include;
- Strong cashflow of $853,300 (approx.) net pa + GST from a Crown Agency
- 1.6 hectare freehold corner site with well-presented 4,897sqm office building and 215 car parks
- Popular and strategic Te Rapa precinct just north of the Hamilton CBD
- Resource consent granted July 2014 for additional 4,451sqm building
- Potential for healthy yield with significant future redevelopment upside
This large freehold property offers a unique land bank and / or add value investment opportunity with a potential strong yield from a crown agency tenant. Located just off Te Rapa Road on a corner site, this property presents various future add value opportunities. Surrounding uses include leisure, tourism, retirement, retail, live/work and industrial, offering a range of potential use options. Explore the angles and upside with this trophy Te Rapa property.
101 Garnett Avenue, Te RapaOpen in map