- Approximately 1,410sqm freehold standalone investment
- Prime main road frontage in the vibrant Thames town center
- Multiple income streams
- Currently net rental income of approx. $99,177.53pa + GST
- Anchored by government tenant - New Zealand Post Limited
- Add value potential through rental uplifts
- Zoned commercial 8B with opportunity for conversion
Situated on a 1,521sqm site, this two-story character building comprising of ground floor retail and offices above. accommodating a major tenant NZ post, with two separate tenancies occupying their own floor. While the first floor above is occupied by individual offices all on periodic leases.
The short term nature of these leases combined with some vacant space on this floor provides an opportunity to increase the rental or possibly convert to some other use such as short term tourist or residential accommodation.
The property stands proud on busy Pollen Street, the main strip through the vibrant Thames township. It is an enviable high profile position and is well positioned to benefit from the planned pedestrian link to Goldfields Mall.
For more info please refer to