* As an integral part of 4 star points Sheraton Hotel
* Multi-sector catchment with immediate surroundings like AUT, Aotea Square, Event Cinema Complex, Department store, Town Hall, and student accommodation
* Enjoying the massive volume of foot traffic of more than 10,000 mixed of local residents, workers and tourists
* Fully serviced with power and gas, marble flooring, white painted Gib cellings, walls, and light ready to be used by retailers
* Neighboring to Sky bus terminal
Golden opportunity to buy a piece on Queen Street - Auckland busiest Street, and enjoy the upside that the new hotel will bring to an already vibrant area of town. This 64sqm retail investment property in a prime area of commercial real estate in the heart of the educational, entertainment and residential precincts in New Zealand. Retails located below the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel will quickly develop into a destination for tourists by way of providing professional services, shopping, restaurants, hospitality and much more. More than 10,000 pedestrians with a mix of students, inner city residents, tourists and office workers are passing 396 Queen Street daily. In the future, these numbers are set to rise dramatically with the new hotel at 396 Queen Street and the new station on the City Rail Link generating a huge influx of people.