• Silver Pines Farm - part consented project, ready to go
• Adjoining Waimauku township, 35kms west of Auckland CBD
• A variety of residential development options in a prime growth area
• Elevated property with excellent views
• Strong interest for both lifestyle blocks and residential sites in this locality
Comprising 59.5618 hectares with attractive multi zoning.
The Single House Zone comprises approximately 9.36 hectares with three different concept subdivision plans identifying a high yield proposition of 65 lots at 800 sqm each, a medium density option for 46 lots and a lower density option for 33 lots.
In addition, an existing resource consent over the remaining land, for the development of 7 separate lifestyle lots, between 1.0 hectares and 1.2 hectares each, plus one larger block, contained within the Rural Production Zone, is available.
Residential development blocks of this size, in the north-western growth corridor, adjacent an established township, are rare and the chance to secure this exception pipeline opportunity should not be missed.
Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm, Thursday 11 July 2019
Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street, Auckland