• A significant freehold 1,313sqm landholding on Mt Eden's vibrant Dominion Road
• Established tenant provides a rental income of $73,000 + GST p.a. (net)
• Approximately 15.25 metres of frontage to Dominion Road, plus access from Queens Avenue and an adjoining Dominion Road right of way
• Business - Local Centre zoning provides for a number of options
• All developers, investors and land bankers must look at this multi-faceted property
Enjoying an income of $73,000 (plus GST and outgoings) from an established tenant with upside potential, this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers seeking the future benefits that the Business - Local Centre zoning offers and located between Queens Avenue and Kensington Avenue in the sought after city fringe precinct of Mt Eden.
This property represents a rare opportunity to purchase a significant landholding in this location and offers appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, with its many unique features and potential for future development, with an excellent current income stream.
Held by family interests for almost 20 years, this desirable property is now offered for sale by Bayleys as sole agents, by way of Deadline Private Treaty, closing 4pm, Wednesday 10 June 2020 (unless sold prior) with all inspections by appointment.
Call the agents now for further information on this exciting opportunity including inspection arrangements.
021 977 527
021 021 61616
692 Dominion Road, Mt EdenOpen in map