Two vairous sized retail opportunities left within Britomart Chief Post Office Building available for handover in March 2021, one prime Queen Street facing tenancy and a 41sqm tenancy available for a range of different operators.
- Rare opportunities available within the Chief Post Office Building in Britomart.
- These spaces are positioned at the gateway to Auckland City for anyone travelling by train.
- Positioned yourself next to Starbucks and Mojo Coffee as the new retail operators.
- These tenancies see extremely high foot traffic daily due to the train station positioned below and being situated on Queen Street, Auckland's main street.
- Exciting new Commercial Bay build completed directly across the street which will make this lower part of Queen Street even busier than before.
- Tenancies would suit F&B, gift, Grab&Go operators as people are wanting fast service on the way to and from work.
- Handover expected for March 2021.
Call today to further discuss your options.
Kiosk 2/12 Queen Street, Auckland CentralOpen in map