• Multi-tenancy character building in prime Mt Eden Village position with excellent profile
• A-Grade seismic rating
• Former cafe premises with generous outdoor area provides great opportunity for add-investors or owner occupiers
• Second tenancy returns circa $60,388.83 p.a. from a well-established tenant
• 405 sqm freehold site with future development potential
• Favourable 'Business - Local Centre' zoning plus within double Grammar zone
This freehold property comprises a character standalone building split into two high profile retail tenancies in a prime Mt Eden Village position.
Each of the tenancies are fully self-contained and have their own private entrance. One tenancy is leased to a well-established tenant, while the other is a former cafe premises and represents an exciting opportunity for owner occupiers or add-value investors. Furthermore, it comes with the added benefit of a large semi-covered outdoor courtyard area.
One of the key attributes of this property is its future development potential based on the flexible Business - Local Centre with the ability to develop up to 13m. This enables purchasers to reap the rewards of a future intensification of the existing buildings, or a full development of the site, capitalising on the favourable double Grammar Zone position of the property.
Assets of this size and potential are rare in Mt Eden, making 448-450 Mt Eden Road an attractive opportunity which must be considered.
Call the sole agents now for further information.
448-450 Mount Eden Road, Mt EdenOpen in map