• High-profile corner location with two road frontages plus Motorway exposure
• 10,219sqm business mixed use zoned land
• Currently returning $356,000 net pa + GST
• An exceptional opportunity in a very strategic location
• Close proximities and distances:
- Just opposite the site are Westfield Manukau, Event Cinemas and Rainbow's End
- 900m, 10-12 minute walk to Vector Whitewater Park, Vodafone Event Centre, Bus and Rail Terminal
- 11km to Auckland Airport
- 8km to Highbrook
- 10km to Mt Wellington
- 25km to Auckland CBD
Located on the corner of Great South Road and the Southern Motorway interchange with the South Western, this 'trophy' site is compatible to a myriad of development opportunities to complement its vibrant commercial neighbourhood.
The site's extensive road frontages, depth, width and zoning mean it can indeed host more than one type of development. For e.g., A multiple unit complex or an office block could easily co-exist with a new vehicle dealership and/or a leading hotel, particularly considering Auckland continues to suffer an increasing hotel capacity shortage.
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed, given that the two tenancies already returning $356,000 net p.a. from the Northern portion of the site, leave additional scope for the new owner to gain further holding income from the site's prominent corner at the Motorway interchange.
712 - 718 Great South Road, Manukau CityOpen in map