• 14 ha available for development now
• Sites to suit warehouses ranging from 5,000 to 25,000sqm
• Excellent master-planned business park
• Exceptional amenity level for staff comfort
• Close proximity to Airport, customs, MPI, logistics and transport providers
Landing Business Park comprises 140 ha of comprehensively planned development land with over 30ha of dedicated reserves and parkland featuring cycling/walking trails and a high quality cafe.
As part of its land development phasing, Auckland Airport has recently released 14ha of light industrial zoned land into the market, which is able to accommodate design and build warehouse solutions for tenants ranging from 5,000sqm to 25,000sqm.
Already home to prominent brands including Bunnings, Foodstuffs, Fuji Xerox, Ministry for Primary Industries, Mercedes and DHL, the Landing Business Park provides an attractive environment for companies and their staff.
The wider Auckland Airport precinct also provides a wide range of amenities such as hotels, conference centres, childcare, various hospitality offerings, gyms, a supermarket, banks and other specialist retail outlets.
021 554 657
021 174 2440
Landing Drive Business Park, MangereOpen in map