• Large well located industrial landholding totalling 2.036ha held in three titles
• Returning $1,600,000 Net rental (per annum)
• New six (6) year lease back to Cavalier Bremworth Limited
• Well entrenched tenant with substantial investment in infrastructure which is difficult to replicate
• Future brownfields redevelopment upside with sites of this scale scarce in Auckland
The property comprises of three main warehouse facilities, along with a refurbished office and amenity block over two levels. The tidy air conditioned offices and amenities offer a mix of partitioned offices, meeting rooms and open plan space with full amenities.
The larger of the three warehouses is located on the corner of Grayson Avenue and Brett Avenue providing multiple access points. The sawtooth styled warehouse is mainly manufacturing that has been fitted with large tufting machinery. The second warehouse behind the office facility is the beaming warehouse with internal access via an opening between warehouses two and three. The third warehouse is utilised as storage and has roller door access off Brett Avenue. The layout provides a functional internal flow for the manufacturing of carpets to distribution to their main storage facility.
The property is extremely well located in the heart of the Papatoetoe/Manukau Industrial Precinct, an
area which traditionally is regarded as a functional industrial location, due to easy access to both
SH20 and SH1 both within 2.1km of the property via Cavendish Drive East or West. The area has
undergone significant growth and infrastructure improvements and therefore the surrounding
industrial area has attracted some of New Zealand's largest industrial occupiers.
For further information contact the sole agents
021 023 71868
021 599 529
021 414 107
7-9 Grayson Avenue and 2 Brett Avenue, PapatoetoeOpen in map