|Location||31 King Street, Pukekohe|
|Premises area||121sqm (more or less)|
Owner decided to retire.
Now the price has been dropped to $50,000 (incl all the equipment).
Perfect premises in Pukekohe - one of the fastest growing towns in Auckland Region.
This cafe is located on one of the busiest streets in Pukekohe CBD, near office buildings, commercial and retail shops, and other local residential facilities.
Key benefits and features:
1. The average weekly turnover used to be $6,500 for five and a half trading days.
2. Excellent public exposure - high foot and car traffic.
3. secured lease, reasonable rental.
4. Warm and sunny premises - north facing.
5. Fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in cool room.
The cafe will be remaining closed after lock down.
Call me now to arrange a viewing!