Griffin Cottage is a lovey two- story 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage in a peaceful setting. Open plan dining and lounge area. Wood burner to keep nice and cozy through the winter months.
- peaceful location, well isolated from other buildings
- set amongst orchards, vineyards, native trees and birds, at Chapel Hill
- fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave and fridge
- fruit trees in the garden and welcome to plant own vegie garden
- bore on the property, with free water currently provided
- fixed electricity charge included (tenant pays variable charges)
- tiled bathroom with shower
- king bed upstairs and single downstairs
- spacious deck
- free wifi (if available)
- wood burning fire with free fireword (if available)
- fully furnished, with utensils etc if required
- plenty of parking
- short walk to the onetangi wine valley restaurants
- opposite the golf course
- new high capacity wastewater treatment plant
- sheep, goats, pigs, horses, ducks, chickens, a turkey and doves live nearby
- bus stop at the front gate, easy ride to ferry
- pets by negotiation
Suitable for a single tenant or a couple.
Available for a long term lease.
Please note that if we find a suitable property that you wish to apply for, you will be required to provide references. It will cost six weeks rent to move into a property, made up of a four week bond, your first two weeks.
To view please phone the on office 09 372 9943 or Bree Fisher 02102531728.