- Land area : 334sqm commercially zoned site
- Building area : 510sqm Two level retail / office building
- Seismic: B Grade / 68% NBS seismic rating
- Rent: Annual net $35,960 + GST
- Latest rating valuation $495,000
- Opportunity: Affordable provincial with upside
Property comprises a prominent two level commercial building that has excellent exposure and profile within a proven and popular retail location in the Tokoroa CBD.
The building has recently been tenanted by a proven bakery operator who has leased the ground floor premises trading as the Bakehouse Cafe and Roast. The tenant is also currently renting the first floor on a month to month periodic basis and this area provides further potential add value options for a new owner.
This is an entry level investment property that offers a good balance of location, split risk tenancies and an attractive income earner which will provide good cash flow and is bound to be far better than current bank returns.
The property is now surplus to the owner's requirements and they want it sold.
Asking price $495,000 + GST (if any)
43 Bridge Street, TokoroaOpen in map