- Prime 800m² Business zoned site
- 555m² twin level retail/office/clinic premises
- High profile location in close proximity to SH1
- Modern building in excellent condition
- Nine (9) onsite car parks
- Annual Net Rental returning $76,800 + GST
- Entry level / affordable investment
- Opportunity for future owner occupier
Built in the early 2000's and currently home to South Waikato Veterinary Services this property is in immaculate condition. It comprises of a purpose built two level veterinary clinic with onsite parking facilities that have dual access available from both corner street frontages.
Located in a high profile position in an established commercial precinct in the Tokoroa CBD, the property fronts the corner of Swanston Street and O'Sullivan Drive in close proximity to State Highway 1 and is adjacent to McDonald's Tokoroa.
The Ground floor accommodation provides for a high stud retail area and reception, two consulting rooms, administration and veterinary service rooms. An internal stairwell leads upstairs to open plan offices, staffroom, seminar room and storage area. The building is exceptionally well appointed with good quality services, fixtures and fittings including air-conditioning throughout.
The vendor/tenant has committed to a leaseback for three years with no rights of renewal presenting an opportunity for investors as well as future owner occupiers to take advantage of this prime property in an affordable investor value range.
19 Swanston Street, TokoroaOpen in map