FOR SALE BY DEADLINE PRIVATE TREATY (unless sold prior) 4pm, Thursday 20th September 2018
- Substantial 8,094sqm rural zoned land holding
- 282sqm of admin, garage and storage buildings
- Ease of access from State Highway 1
- Large site with future development potential
- Annual Net Rental $17,000 + GST
- Lease Expires 31 January 2019
- Suit owner occupier or add value investor
- Affordable central north island provincial location
This rural zoned property is currently leased as a contractor's depot, comprising a 216sqm administration building with an adjacent 51sqm double garage which are both positioned at the front of the property. The balance of the site provides an extensive yard area that is utilized for truck parking and also includes a small 15sqm dangerous good shed plus six concrete storage bays.
The configuration of the property is well suited to numerous uses, particularity transport and contractor type operations or alternatively the large vacant land area offers further development options for a new owner to add value on the expiry of the lease on 31st January 2019.
The site is located close to the southern entrance of Tokoroa township with the rear boundary of the property bordering State Highway 1, providing future business potential to capitalise on this exposure in the centre of the North Island!
*Given the rural zoning of the property, prospective purchasers should consult the South Waikato District Council regarding permitted activities and proposed business uses prior to purchasing the property.
10 Dumfries Road, TokoroaOpen in map