- 6402sqm site with easy access to State Highway 1
- Kinleith branch rail line borders rear of site / rail siding nearby
- Great access to Ports of Tauranga and Auckland
- Affordable industrial land in central location
- Determined and motivated vendors
Situated within the well presented Huttloc Drive Industrial Estate at the southern entrance to Tokoroa township is 18 Huttloc Drive. The land is flat, zoned industrial and has services to the boundary. The site is located within close proximity to a new rail siding in Boronia Street as well as having excellent ease of access to SH1 via the Browning Street exits.
The affordability of this site makes it an excellent development opportunity and given its location could be an ideal spot for an inventory or storage warehouse for a fraction of the land cost in major centres.
There are two further sites for sale in this sub-division, each adjoining and can these be purchased collectively giving a total land holding of 3.4328ha.
Ready for immediate development and priced to sell, call Brendon or Ryan today for more information.
18 Huttloc Drive, TokoroaOpen in map