- 3.4328 hectares of industrial land on three adjoining titles
- To be sold individually or purchase collectively
- Vendor expectation: $50-$60 per square metre
- Kinleith branch rail line borders rear of site / rail siding nearby
- Good road/rail access to Port of Tauranga and Auckland
Situated next to SH1 is the well presented Huttloc Drive Industrial Estate at the southern entrance to Tokoroa township. The land is predominantly flat, zoned industrial and has services to the boundary. Their affordability makes these sites an excellent development opportunity and given its location could be an ideal spot for a distribution or storage warehouse for a fraction of the land cost in major centres.
These sites must be sold, all offers will be presented to the vendors for consideration so take advantage of this dirt cheap industrial opportunity and call today for a full information pack and LIM report.
10-16 Huttloc Drive - 2.3464ha
18 Huttloc Drive - 6402sqm
20 Huttloc Drive - 4462sqm
10-16, 18 and 20 Huttloc Drive, TokoroaOpen in map