Unique large block wrapped by Katikati township


27 Mulgan Street, Katikati

By Negotiation

Download Email
Unique large block wrapped by Katikati township | 27 Mulgan Street, Katikati | 2502010 |      X Close
Image
Description

Unique large block wrapped by Katikati township


Developers, land bankers, investors - this is it! A property with a significant holding income while you hold the key to future development. The 9.3288 hectares, more or less, is zoned rural but adjacent to Katikati township and surrounded by residential development. The property abuts quiet urban streets not far off SH2 and has the curve of the Uretara Stream as one border, more urban development over the stream. It is leased to an established long term tenant for a nine year term, final expiry June 2027. The land and buildings are currently the base for a large scale nursery which covers approximately 60% of the land, leaving the other 40% or so as grazing.

Structures included span:

• 648sqm (more or less) of concrete floored, coloursteel clad packing shed and offices, the packing, despatch area is 360sqm (more or less) and two levels of office totalling 288sqm (more or less)

• Faber glasshouse covering 4140sqm (more or less), five metre stud, with heated propagating tables.

• 2800sqm (more or less) of greenhouse, plastic covering replaced 2019.

• A second packing shed of 333sqm (more or less), coloursteel clad, concrete floor.

• 93sqm approximately. half round earth floored workshop shed

• A basic 88sqm (more or less) implement shed in the western paddock.

The property also boasts a water bore, its consent to draw 40,000 cubic metres per annum recently renewed till Sept 2035. A large water tank, various irrigation systems, a storm water pump and a tractor are also included. This property represents outstanding opportunity to enjoy a reliable income now and anticipate the future potential for development, enhanced by its pivotal location in the township. This property is to be sold plus GST (if any).

Brent Trueman

Tauranga

Licensed under the REA Act 2008

View profile

27 Mulgan Street, Katikati

Open in map

Brent Trueman

Tauranga

Licensed under the REA Act 2008

View profile