Attractively located on the shores of Waitaria Bay this 58.9 hectares (pending subdivision) of grazing land can be reached by road, boat or small plane. The fertile land has a long boundary adjacent to the beach with 45 ha of flat land and the balance being easy sloping land located at the rear.
• Excellent fertilizer history with the majority of flats cropped annually.
• Well fenced into 14 paddocks with established shelter belts, with a central lane.
• This property enjoys all day sun and is presently carrying 18 stock units to the hectare.
• Historical rainfall of 1677mm p.a. and gravity fed water supply from a natural spring.
• Within cell phone and broadband range, with Primary School 1km, Golf 15km and easy driving or boating distance to local resorts.
• 58.9 hectares is subject to pending subdivision, timeframe to be determined
Waterfront flat land in the Sounds like this does not come on the market often and is an ideal retirement project, small farm, grazing or development option. A three bedroom house located on the boundary is also for sale separately.
For more information, please contact Georgia Ryan or Will Porter today.
5564 Kenepuru Road, Kenepuru SoundOpen in map