|Ground Showroom||352sqm (approx)|
|Mazzanine Office||116sqm (approx)|
Seadline Private Treaty closes 4pm Tuesday 02 December 2014
4 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central
- Hard to find converted warehouse in very desirable city fringe position
- Versatile high stud showroom with concrete floor and a modern mezzanine office
- Excellent parking right by the front door, perfect for clients, plus staff parks to the rear
- Highly convenient location with easy access to CBD, Newmarket and motorways
- Over renting? Own your own in Mt Eden!
Most recently occupied by the Sportsways Gun Shed, this is an exciting opportunity to secure your very own city fringe property and become your own Landlord.
The open plan ground floor space has a rustic theme, well suited to the previous hunting supplies showroom tenant. Left behind is a blank canvas with plenty of scope for the new owner to add value by converting into a funky modern showroom or high-end open office space. With seven parks right by the front door it is bound to make it a popular destination for clients and customers to stop in.
The proposed City Rail Link and associated development of the Mt Eden Train Station promises exciting future growth to an already popular commercial and residential location.
The hunt is over, call now!