|Land Area||48 acres|
|Method of Sale||Price By Negotiation|
From time to time exceptional real estate opportunities are presented to the international market place.
This is one such opportunity.
The stunning 48 acre island is the closest significant island to Port Denarau, Denarau Island, the hub of Fiji tourism which itself is just a 20 drive from Nadi International Airport, the point of arrival from Asia, the USA, Australia, New Zealand other South Pacific nations and points beyond.
The Bounty Island Resort, a small budget resort, is included in the sale along with the lease for the entire island, however the development opportunities the island presents are where the true value lies.
Fiji tourism numbers are on the rise and significant increases in international flights into and out of Fiji will support more growth. Fiji Airways is increasing its weekly services to Hong Kong to 5 per week in the near future and the new Singapore Nadi Service commences April. The United States enjoys direct flights into Los Angeles and the new San Francisco direct service will further boost visitor numbers from this key market. New Zealand and Australia have become almost shuttle destinations with frequency increasing regularly
Bounty Island is part of the spectacularly beautiful Mamanuca Group of Islands within Fiji. The superb climate, pristine waters, extraordinary coral reefs, and the fishing, snorkelling and diving opportunities that are presented within the waters around the island have given enormous pleasure to tourists for decades. Bounty Island is also close to world class surfing locations, including famous Cloudbreak.
Development options include integrated resort rooms, villas and apartments and residential homes. Interest has also been shown in the possibility of adding marina facilities to enhance the new resorts and residential life style. The location and proximity to the main island of Viti Levu means true tropical island living is within easy reach of the all transport and service amenities?perfect. No other such opportunity exists within the region.
BOUNTY ISLAND RESORT ROOMS
- 6 Island bures, fan cooled, sleeps two adults, with ensuite bathroom - one currently used as managers accommodation.
- 12 Beachfront Bures, air conditioned, sleeps two adults and two children using bunk bed, with ensuite bathroom.
- 5 Deluxe beachfront Bures, air conditioned, sleeps two adults and two children using bunk bed, with ensuite bathroom.
Shared facility accommodation
- 3 Iguana Rooms, air conditioned, sleeps four adults, with shared facilities
- 3 Iguana rooms, fan cooled, sleeps four adults, with shared facilities (currently used as staff accommodation)
- 42 bed Dorm A, air conditioned with shared facilities
- 14 bed Bici Dorm, air conditioned with shared facilities
- 20 Bed Meke Dorm air conditioned with shared facilities
BOUNTY ISLAND RESORT FOOD AND BEVERAGE FACILITIES
- Island style dining. One main dining room where guests share tables and experiences. Menu ranges from tropical buffets to limited a la carte.
- Beachside BBQ's also held.
- Beachside cabanas used for special events and functions; catering up to 500 people.
- Large bar area with satellite TV, pool table and table tennis. This is the heart of the resort and everyone joins in nightly activities, music and entertainment.
- Bure Kalevu available for special functions, meetings and events can accommodate up to 100 theater style
- Fire Walking Arena used for traditional fire walking can also be used for special events and team bonding.
For details of this rare and exciting offering contact Philip Toogood of Bayleys Real Estate Fiji now. There is not a moment to spare. This is a very special world class tropical island development opportunity not to be missed.