|Location||located on the South West Coast of Viti Levu, the main island of Fiji.|
Natadola Meridian is poised to take advantage of the development into a premier tourism destination with adjacent Boutique Resort and High-end Residential Villa Development.
Located next to the Vijay Singh designed golf course and International 5-star hotels (Inter-Continental Resort and Spa), the property is rezoned for hotel and residential villa development.
Approximately Forty Five (45) acres of State Freehold land right on the 1/2 Km strip of beach frontage with crystal clear blue lagoon.
The back part of the land is elevated giving perfect 180 Degree of the ?Pacific Ocean?. When coupled with the World PGA Standard Golf Course and 5 Star Inter-Continental Resort and Spa next door, this is an investment opportunity not to be missed.
Development facts Natadola is located on the South West Coast of Viti Levu, the main island of Fiji, about 50 km from Nadi International Airport (45 minutes drive). Natadola is poised to take advantage of:
- Continuing tourism industry growth in Fiji and the South Pacific region
- The paradise image of Fiji
- Natadola Bay's unique natural quality and its environment
- The strategic importance of the site to Fiji's national tourism interests
- The potential that the site offers in easing the shortage of first class hotels in Fiji
- Full support from the Fiji Government with infrastructure funding and a Tax Holiday on 5-star Resort development and villa development
- Zoning and stage one (44 Residential Villa Lots and Hotel Sites Surveying works completed) with all engineering drawing and approvals obtained
- Scheme Plan Approved for Total of 94 Residential Special Use Villa Lots as well
- Private and exclusive beachfront usage for the Resort and Villa Owners
Priced to Sell $18.5 Million VEP