We’re proud sponsors of the BNZ Crusaders
The world’s most successful non-international professional rugby team.
Backing the Crusaders
Our support of the BNZ Crusaders goes back a long way. We have always loved to share the excitement of home games with our clients and high performing staff. Our hospitality connection with the team grew into a full sponsorship commitment some four years ago.
Spirit of Canterbury
The BNZ Crusaders embody the spirit of Canterbury and we are here for Canterbury too. An understated pursuit of excellence is our shared goal, along with the desire to build great teams of individuals who are passionate about serving this region.
Giving back to our community
We are proud to wear the red and black in support of the BNZ Crusaders. Our sponsorship also brings amazing opportunities for us to be involved with home games. Its our way of saying ‘thank you’ and showing our appreciation.
In 21 years of Super Rugby the Crusaders have won seven titles, been finalists 12 times and semi-finalists in 16 of the past 17 years, plus they are the only Super Rugby team to complete a whole season undefeated.
Our sponsorship of the BNZ Crusaders is a celebration of their remarkable achievements and an acknowledgement of the team’s very special ongoing contribution.
Competition now closed
Your Home Team - Bayleys Canterbury
From our seven Canterbury offices, Bayleys Canterbury is a multi-disciplined real estate and consulting business offering a full range of services in residential, commercial, rural real estate and property management.
We are the leading real estate marketing company in the province with over 160 sales consultants and support staff dedicated to the marketing and sale of property.
We are locally owned and operated which means we're always on the ground to make things happen quickly - we're on your team!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys, Licensed Under the REA Act 2009 whose registered office is at Bayleys House, 3 Deans Avenue, Riccarton, Christchurch, 8013.
- Employees of Whalan and Partners Ltd, Bayleys or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.bayleys.co.nz/canterbury/home-team-behind-the-home-team
- Closing date for entry will be Friday May 26th 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random using an online application.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 6 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Bayleys House, 3 Deans Avenue, Riccarton, Christchurch, 8013.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.