Bayleys Canterbury Country is fully equipped with the resources and abilities to attract local, national and international buyers to your rural property.
The dedicated Bayleys Canterbury Country Division was formed in 2001 when Bayleys merged with Whalan Real Estate Ltd - Canterbury’s largest single discipline rural real estate company.
In a few short years Bayleys has become New Zealand’s number one rural real estate brand employing a committed team of rural specialists that sells more farmland than any other brand. This outstanding level of success reflects the capability of the organisation and the quality of the agents within our Country business.
You need to be able to trust the people who are charged with selling your property and to be sure they have the tools and skills to undertake the job successfully.
About Our Country Team
1) We have agents throughout the province specialising in the sale of dairy, sheep, beef, deer and arable farms; support land, viticulture, horticulture, high country and lifestyle blocks
2) Our agents have the benefit of regular research enabling them to better understand the rural property market in Canterbury and to know where the buyers are coming from.
3) Our clients are at the core of everything we do so we have structured our rural business to provide solutions to achieve the best results, whatever the challenges.
5) Bayleys Canterbury Country team comprises individuals who are widely regarded as the very best in the industry - having the experience and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of rural and lifestyle markets.
6) You can be confident your rural property will be marketed effectively and the sale handled professionally.
To get the best price for your rural property, we ensure it is exposed to as many potential buyers as possible.
At Bayleys Canterbury, we are passionate about harnessing the power of marketing to achieve the best possible outcome for our vendors and we go further to find the right buyer for your property, not necessarily the first buyer. Our local and national country publications are part of our unique suite of marketing tools which enable us to reach more people and greatly increase the chances of an outstanding result for you.
Canterbury Country Collection
The Canterbury Country Collection showcases a diverse range of rural and lifestyle properties for sale and lease throughout the Canterbury region.
This collection ensures maximum exposure to the rural Canterbury audience and is the ideal way to promote your property to the local market.
Bayleys specialist Country division was formed in 1999, quickly becoming this country’s number one rural real estate brand.
A pivotal asset of Bayleys’ unmatched service in the rural market is our Country magazine. It is considered by many to be the ‘go to guide’ for those serious about purchasing rural property in New Zealand.
In the latest edition of Country magazine we’ve rounded up over 127 farm, horticulture, viticulture and lifestyle properties for sale within New Zealand.