Bayleys corporate and occupier services team provides a tailor-made service for occupiers of property from large corporates to small local operators.
We believe that such tenants should be free to focus on their core business without having to manage what is typically their second biggest expense, the occupation of property.
Our services can be grouped into three areas namely:
1. Lease management services
- Management of critical dates in a timely fashion including Lease Renewals and Rent reviews
- Site identification/opening of new retail, office and industrial accommodation
- Site disposal, acquisition and consolidation (long term lease strategy)
- Sub lease management
- Lease administration, analysis and auditing
2. Financial management services
- Rent and operating expense payment (rent roll management)
- Debtor management (sub lessee recoveries)
- Budgeting and financial forecasting (actual vs budget)
- Operating expense reconciliations
- KPI reporting
3. Facilities management services
- 24/7 tenant helpdesk
- Ensuring compliance with the latest health and safety legislation
- Service contract procurement (best practice and value)
- Premise upgrades and full project management
- Make good assessments and settlement negotiations with landlords
Bayleys corporate and occupier services will ensure best value across your property portfolio whilst minimising your real estate risk and saving you time to allow your core business to flourish.