Geoff joined Bayleys Real Estate in 2005. Since that time, he has completed lease and sale transactions valued in excess of $100 million.
Geoff concentrates his efforts on knowing the South and East Auckland retail and commercial markets; the landlords, tenants, investors, brokers and developers. Geoff specialises in all aspects of commercial real estate sales and leasing and has expert knowledge of sales, rentals, vacancy and absorption rates of both retail and office space in the area.
Geoff’s success stems from his diligent service, problem solving skills, and strong commitment to his customers and clients.
“The formula is very simple; make vendors, landlords and tenants my priority. Listen to them, visit on a regular basis to understand their current and future needs.
When it comes time for my customers and clients to make decisions, it’s an easy process because they trust my capabilities. They know I will represent them fairly and successfully in their commercial real estate needs.”
Recent Leasing / Sales Transactions:
• The Terraces, Howick • 102 Pakuranga Road, Pakuranga
• 309 Botany Road, Botany • Botany Junction, Botany South
• Bishops Gate, Botany South • Meadowlands Shopping Centre, Meadowlands
• China Town, East Tamaki • Pacific Square, Manukau
• 451 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany
Recent Tenant transactions
• Bay Dragon • BNZ
• Caci Clinic • Dominos
• eCosway • Flight Centre
• Fresh & Save Frit & Vege • Hollywood Bakery
• Howick & Pakuranga Swim Gym • Jetts Gym
• Masala Indian Restaurant • Mr Meats
• National Hearing Care • NZ Hunting & Fishing
• New Zealand Institute of Sport • Nite Spice Indian Restaurant
• Noodle Hutt • Nosh
• Pet Stop • SPCA
• Stuart Alexander & Co. • Supre
• Sushi Train • Target Furniture
• The Pet Doctors • The Tofu Shop
• Windmill Kids Furniture