Phone tel:+64 9 309 6020
James has ten years experience in the commercial property industry having also spent time in the UK working with the worlds largest privately owned real estate company Cushman & Wakefield. During this time James operated in transaction management working with a selection of corporate clients throughout Europe, America and the Asia Pacific region.
James specialises on the Auckland City and City Fringe, where he has been involved in over $250 million worth of sales and leasing transactions.
His natural charm and determination to succeed, has enabled James to develop a solid understanding of the Auckland property market, and cement a number of strong longstanding relationships.
Some of James’ key transactions from the 2016/2017 year include:
Property Address Sale Price Comments
- 6 Clayton Street, Newmarket $4,250,000 Commercial Investment sold at 5.1%.
- 332 - 334 New North Road, Kingsland $2,575,000 592m² mixed use site sold to a special interest party.
- 1 Centre Street, Auckland City $2,050,000 Character standalone sold with vacant possession.
- 35 - 39 George Street, Kingsland $4,650,000 Commercial building sold to an owner occupier.
- 192 James Fletcher Drive, Otahuhu $4,361,500 Industrial Investment sold at 6.5%.
- 64 Great South Road, Epsom $4,750,000 1,002m² mixed use site sold to a developer.
- 7 Sarawia Street, Newmarket $3,100,000 711m² development site.
- 10 Fleet Street, Eden Terrace $1,650,000 Mixed use corner site on Basque park.
- 6 Western Springs, Kingsland $2,925,000 Standalone building sold to a developer.
- 140 New North Road, Eden Terrace $4,010,000 Accommodation facilities on mixed use corner site.
- 4 Taylors Road, Morningside $2,900,000 Standalone warehouse sold to an owner occupier.
- 19 Newton Road, Grey Lynn $7,675,000 Standalone building sold to an add value investor.
- 383 New North Road & 2 New Bond Street $7,000,000 Mixed use corner site sold to a developer.