• Modern freehold standalone mixed use investment property
• High profile position on Broadway in the heart of Newmarket
• Fully leased, currently returning $684,148.25 + GST p.a
• Considerable fee simple land holding of 1,735 square metres (more or less)
• Rare land bank opportunity in highly sought-after central Newmarket location
154-168 Broadway comprises a modern commercial investment property, located in the heart of Broadway in Newmarket. The property is configured with a wide retail frontage to Broadway and split into five separate retail tenancies, with the remainder of the income derived from contemporary office studios which surround an attractive internal courtyard.
The property brings with it considerable future development potential with the underlying fee simple land holding of 1,735sqm. The property is zoned Business - Metropolitan Centre, which is the most intensive zoning in the city fringe with both commercial and residential development being permitted up to approximately 30 metres height in the case of the subject property.
Investors, developers and land bankers must consider this strategic Newmarket holding which is poised to take advantage of Newmarket's ongoing regeneration.