• Refurbished industrial investment in sought after Morningside location
• Fully leased to proven tenant, returning $239,752 + GST p.a.
• Attractive lease term with landlord friendly development provisions
• 1,138sqm freehold site zoned Business - Mixed Use
• Opportunity to purchase individually or together with neighbouring property
2-4 Gordon Road presents purchasers with the rare opportunity to secure a fully leased, refurbished industrial investment in one of Auckland's most sought-after commercial and residential precincts.
The industrial building is currently utilized as a storage and distribution facility for ECC Lighting, an established and proven occupier. The property offers an attractive cashflow of $239,752 + GST p.a. with landlord friendly development provision in the lease.
The property is underpinned by 1,138sqm of fee simple land zoned Business - Mixed Use, providing considerable residential or commercial development upside.
Located in the highly sought-after city fringe suburb of Morningside, the property benefits from excellent access to public transport links, being a short walk from Morningside train station and is surrounded by a diverse mix of creative tenants, national retailers, hospitality operators and residential development.
A bottom drawer industrial investment with future development upside - this is one not to be missed.
Our agents are experts on all things in the property market, if you haven't found what you're looking for, please enquire with the listing agent now to have all of your property questions answered.
Contact us and have your questions answered.