• Modern tilt slab industrial building of 1,540sqm
• Drive-through capability with three large roller doors
• 70sqm canopy for unloading containers
• Secure, fully fenced premise with CCTV system, good parking and concrete yard
• Well located to take advantage of Drury's growth, only 30 minutes to Auckland CBD, and under one hour to Hamilton
40 Firth Street presents a standalone industrial facility characterised by its high-stud design and durable tilt-slab construction. The inclusion of three roller doors ensures excellent accessibility to the warehouse, enhancing overall operational efficiency or offering the possibility to split into multiple tenancies. Furthermore, the property boasts ample yard and parking space, accommodating container drops, and offering the convenience of a further standalone warehouse located at the rear of the site.
The surrounding precinct houses a range of commercial and industrial operators and is positioned a stone's throw from State Highway 1 and within walking distance to the new railway station currently under construction. Drury is located at the top of the ‘Golden Triangle' between Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga. The new Hamilton to Auckland commuter train will also pass through Drury, and Drury will eventually become a key employment hub.
For more information, or to book a viewing please contact the agents below;
021 599 529
021 023 71868
027 286 0011
Our agents are experts on all things in the property market, if you haven't found what you're looking for, please enquire with the listing agent now to have all of your property questions answered.
Contact us and have your questions answered.