- One of the largest residential development land holdings within New Zealand's fifth largest city, Tauranga
- Potential to yield up to 900 to 1,000 residential lots creating a masterplan development opportunity
- Desirable location with close proximity to Tauranga Crossing Shopping Centre, Tauriko Business Estate and Tauranga CBD
- Connectivity to main arterial transportation routes and city infrastructure
Ferncliffe Farm, provides investors and developers an unprecedented opportunity to secure one of the largest remaining residential development land holdings within New Zealand's fifth largest city, Tauranga.
Pivotally-positioned within the Tauriko West Future Urban Growth Area, Ferncliffe Farm lies adjacent to the sold out The Lakes residential subdivision, Tauranga's newest regional shopping centre, Tauranga Crossing, the Tauriko Business Estate employment hub and is minutes from Tauranga CBD and the world class beaches of Mount Maunganui. The site's premium development credentials are further enhanced by spectacular elevated western rural Kaimai Range and Wairoa River views and distant views of Mount Maunganui.
Ferncliffe Farm offers the potential to yield up to 900 to 1,000 residential lots (subject to consenting), aided by Tauranga City Council seeking medium density (minimum 20 lots per hectare) outcomes for the Urban Growth Area. Its' scale creates opportunities for investors and developers to create staged, diverse communities which respond to market demand across the entire development timeframe.
Premium residential development opportunities of this scale rarely present to market, call the sole agents now for further information.
To access the data room please visit: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/2501939
* Subject to plan change and consenting