The Lucas Terrace subdivision is a substantial greenfield development site that looks out over Nelson City.
Offering approximately 3.12ha (more or less) of freehold land this residential subdivision is situated in a high-demand location right on the city fringe. With walk-to-town convenience, this site offers access to all the city's amenities. Resource consent for the subdivision of this land into 34 residential lots has been granted along with the associated earthworks and stormwater consents. Demand for housing close to sunny Nelson's CBD is strong and the Lucas Terrace Subdivision is the only large-scale city fringe development currently for sale.
• 34-lot greenfield residential subdivision
• City fringe location with views overlooking the valley and city
• Two adjoining freehold titles totaling 3.12ha (more or less)
• Easy access to amenities, walkable to the city
• Zoned residential and resource consent granted
Price by Negotiation