• Two landholdings sites measuring 1,025sqm and 1,408sqm respectively
• Comprising two freehold titles for sale individually or together totalling 2,433sqm
• Situated in Mangawhai Central, a 130-hectare integrated development in a popular coastal region 90 minutes north of Auckland City
• Positioned within a master-planned light industry precinct which includes Bunnings, BP and a variety of industrial and trade retail activities
• Zoned Service Subzone 7 under the Kaipara District Plan, supporting for a broad range of industrial activities
Introducing a high-profile industrial landholding totalling 2,433sqm (more or less) positioned within a master planned 130-hectare development in a popular coastal suburb 90-minutes North of Auckland.
For Sale together or individually, Lot 11 measuring 1,025sqm (more or less) and Lot 12 measuring 1,408sqm (more or less) are located at the entrance of a brand new light industry service zone development and being the first new supply of industrial zoned land in Mangawhai in nearly a decade.
Zoned Estuary Estates Service Subzone 7 under the Kaipara District Plan, the zoning encourages a broad spectrum of industrial activities uses ranging from warehousing and storage to professional services.
Both sites are development ready and include services to the boundary, excluding potable reticulated water.
The properties benefit from an integrated urban development which includes a brand new town centre retail, food & beverage, office and boasts national brand operators New World, Bunnings, and Mobil Service Station.
For further information please click on the property files link below or call a member of the sales team.
Our agents are experts on all things in the property market, if you haven't found what you're looking for, please enquire with the listing agent now to have all of your property questions answered.
Contact us and have your questions answered.