• Prime location, centrally located on the corner of Ruapehu Street and Horomatangi Street
• 2,790sqm (more or less) freehold site currently occupied by Taupo Hyundai and Isuzu vehicle dealerships
• Zoning is Taupo town centre pedestrian precinct for the portion fronting Ruapehu Street and Taupo town centre retail expansion precinct for the rear portion
• Northwest facing, all day sun and right next to the new Taupo District Council Chambers building currently under construction
• To be sold with vacant possession - a superb redevelopment site
67 Ruapehu Street has road frontage on to Ruapehu Street, one of Taupo's main internal arterial routes connecting the lakefront on the southern end of Taupo CBD with Spa Road to the northern end of Taupo CBD, while Horomatangi Street is one of the primary retail destinations within the CBD.
With the current occupier relocating, this site will be sold with vacant possession offering an exceptional opportunity to redevelop this standout, centrally located high profile site into something special, taking full advantage of the current zoning.
An exceptional opportunity to secure a strategic, high profile position in Taupo's tightly held CBD. Call today to request a copy of the full Information Memorandum.
Our agents are experts on all things in the property market, if you haven't found what you're looking for, please enquire with the listing agent now to have all of your property questions answered.
Contact us and have your questions answered.