The property comprises a rural tavern (The Red Fox Tavern) and a freestanding three-bedroom dwelling and fuel station with an associated structure, forecourt, and car parking held in three lots with a total land holding of 14,969sqm (more or less). The tavern has a building area of 762sqm (approximately) with a large onsite car park, and allows a license to have up to 18 gaming machines.
Well-located to take advantage of holiday traffic and sports teams on the way to Tauranga and Coromandel. Vacant land could provide additional income from concerts and other events. Freestanding residential dwellings, a tavern and a service station onsite help split the income risk and make it a great investment opportunity.
• Road frontage onto Monument Road: 139.69m
• Road frontage onto State Highway 2: 154.80m
• Projected net income of $189,760pa from Red Fox Tavern and Allied Petrol Station and Residential dwelling
• Motivated vendor
• Easy access to State Highway 2 via Monument Road
• Large land holding with extensive car parking and surplus land
Please contact the agents to arrange a viewing. All viewings by appointment only.
021 027 52293
021 995 121
027 229 8865
Our agents are experts on all things in the property market, if you haven't found what you're looking for, please enquire with the listing agent now to have all of your property questions answered.
Contact us and have your questions answered.