Circumstance has a fickle nature but with Charta Packaging vacating this substantial warehouse in September 2021 and the owners deciding to sell, circumstance gels into opportunity in the current stock deprived market.
Your choices range from seismically upgrading and repurposing the building; or starting again with demolition and design build to suit.
The large land area might even tempt you to throw subdivision and/or a multiple unit development into the mix as well.
When you add the preferred location that Gracefield is, you are presented with a range of options worthy of further investigation and which will only be limited by your imagination.
• Potential net income $432,627pa + GST
• High profile corner property
• Selling vacant possession
• Massive land area 7,923sqm
• Options only limited by your imagination