Here is your opportunity to secure an affordable freestanding property in a sought-after location.
After 17 years of ownership, our out-of-town owners are committed to selling.
· Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room
· Kitchen with ample storage solutions
· Four double bedrooms, master with a bay-window
· Three heat pumps and ceiling insulation
· Timber wall panelling and high stud ceilings
· Standalone home with a off-street carparks
· Amenities are provided by a shower room, separate toilet and, a laundry room with a second toilet
· Nestled on the city fringe with easy access to Merivale and the City Centre
· Zoned for St Albans School and Heaton Intermediate
With ample scope to further improve, this 1920s weatherboard home beckons a new owner to unveil its full potential of this affordable home.
Schedule a viewing today and envision the possibilities that await in this delightful character-filled home.