One of the newest apartment complexes in to spring up in Christchurch, ‘Bealey Apartments’, has recently been completed with great interest from local investors.
The eye-catching, brand new boutique apartment complex is located within the four avenues at 118 Bealey Avenue.
The complex, marketed by George Phillips and Angela Webb, has twelve two bedroom and twelve single bedroom apartments over three levels, with a sunny courtyard or deck for each.
Further adding to their investment appeal, all apartments have an optional five-year lease to OPUS International Consultants Ltd, providing an underwritten return over the five-year lease term of 6%.
This provides peace of mind and a 'hands off' investment. Equally, the apartments can be purchased by owner occupiers or Kiwi Saver buyers, looking to take advantage of this central and sought after location.
All two bedroom apartments are now under contract with 60% of the complex now sold. There are a number of one bedroom apartments still available.
The apartments are an attractive investment opportunity.
Key features include:
• Minimum 6% return per annum for 5 years
• Hands off investment opportunity
• Exceptional central city location
• Well-configured and attractive
• Certainty of rental return with five years OPUS Lease
• A great investment or ‘lock and leave’ option for out-of-town owners
• Within easy walking distance of the thriving Victoria Street precinct and Hagley Park
• Zoned for both Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High Schools
• Close to a number of Christchurch’s most highly regarded private schools
• Directly opposite Southern Cross Hospital
• Window treatments supplied for purchasers taking the Opus lease option
There is currently a furnished single bedroom apartment available for viewing.