Real Estate Administrative & Non-selling roles at Bayleys
Bayleys are New Zealand’s leading full service real estate company and can offer a variety of exciting careers in this fast paced and high profile industry. We lead the industry by being better connected in residential, commercial & industrial, rural & lifestyle real estate services nationally and internationally.
Could you be our next success story?
General Admin – Full time
• Key appointment working with the Directors of the business in Gisborne
• Strong marketing, management, and administrative emphasis
• Work in the ever evolving and fast paced real estate industry
• Work out of Gisborne waterfront offices, supporting regional posts
An exciting and rewarding opportunity is now available within the Bayleys Gisborne office. The market leader in real estate, Bayleys Gisborne has shown over the past 20 years what is achievable through passion for the industry, innovative excellence, communication, fostering an exciting work environment and altogether better culture, and dedication to delivering results.
As part of the companies continued growth the Management team requires the support of an individual who is multitalented, being a key part of the ongoing success for the company and taking responsibility of key tasks and initiatives supporting the Directors in the continued growth of the business, and providing leadership and support to the sales team.
The role will be responsible for, amongst other things:
• Pitch and marketing support a top real country real estate salesperson who is also a Director
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company strategic direction and business development initiatives
• Executive assistance duties as required for the Directors
• Promoting effective cohesion and open communication between respective business lines
• Driving implementation of strategic Bayleys Gisborne business initiatives and plans, guiding alignment of initiatives between respective business lines.
• Attending sales meetings/managers meetings/key client meetings
• Coordinating functions and events initiated by the management team
• Campaign management for special project properties and other properties as requested
• Assist in implementing sponsorship strategy - Identifying sponsorship opportunities, explore benefits, and implement sponsorship agreements
• Explore and identify innovative ways to promote the Bayleys Gisborne business
• Research and collaborate with key internal and external personnel to gather data for strategic planning and market analysis
• Provide Management Reporting, including but not limited to, quarterly team brief and team reports for managers
The Executive assistant is a new role within the Bayleys Gisborne business, that will demand a diverse range of responsibilities, providing the successful applicant ownership within the role to drive business initiatives and identify opportunities to support the continued growth of the business.
The hands on role will provide valuable input on other commercial decisions, and will require a range of marketing, management, and administrative skills to be able to work at an office management level assisting to drive the day to day operational aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will be accustomed to working in a highly organised environment and will also require the initiative to identify and work with management to drive business initiatives.
You must be advanced in the use of Microsoft office products and have extensive excel and database knowledge. You will be able to adapt to change, excited by the challenges, be charismatic in your delivery and work with management to drive engagement and productivity.
For a full job description and to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com .
We're looking for team members across New Zealand now!
Interested? Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch
Still not sure? Read more about what it's like at Bayleys