|Cash Return||Paid Monthly|
WELL LOCATED HIGH EXPOSURE PROPERTY WITH FIVE ESTABLISHED TENANTS AND FIXED RENTAL GROWTH
6.1%pa After Tax* Forecast Cash Distribution for the First Two Financial Periods
AU$50,000 Minimum Investment
Cash Return Paid Monthly
- Three well-presented two storey buildings totalling 4,579 sqm of net lettable area over a large 8,909 sqm site with low 33% site cover, 136 car parks and high underlying land value.
- Anchor tenant C&K Childcare was established in 1907 and with over 350 centres they are one of Australia's largest not-for-profit early childhood education providers. Their new flagship childcare centre was completed in 2017 with an initial 15 year lease term and their national administration office provides for a new 10 year lease.
- Split risk through five tenants including ASX listed aged care provider Ingenia with recently refurbished offices.
- Assured rental growth is provided through 3-4% fixed annual rent reviews for all tenants.
- The location of the property is a major strength with a high exposure position on the major arterial Gympie Road in the established and popular inner Northern suburb of Kedron, only around 7 kms from the Brisbane CBD.
- Current exchange rate favourable in comparison to historical averages.
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information, please contact the selling agents.
*Forecast after Australian tax and New Zealand tax distribution to investors for the first two financial periods ending 30 June 2019 and 30 June 2020. Details of how the forecast after tax cash return is calculated and the risks associated with this investment can be found in the Product Disclosure Statement. The Manager expects to make cash distributions equivalent to 6.1% per annum of the amount invested by Investors, which reflects an Australian tax rate of 30% for the LLP. Investors in New Zealand with a marginal tax rate of 30% or 33% may (if Australian tax credits are less than New Zealand tax payable on their allocation of taxable income less New Zealand depreciation) need to account for the difference between tax paid by the LLP and their marginal tax rate in their New Zealand tax returns in future years.
Offer of units in the Augusta Kedron Partnership by Augusta Funds Management Limited. The offer of units is made on the terms outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement dated 15 February 2019. Prospective investors are recommended to seek professional advice from an Authorised Financial Adviser which takes into account their personal circumstances before making an investment decision. The selling agents are not providing personalised advice. No money should be sent other than accompanying an application form as set out in the Product Disclosure Statement. None of Augusta Funds Management, Augusta Capital, the Supervisor or any other person guarantees or promises the projected returns to Investors or any payment of returns by the limited liability partnership (LLP). The Offer is a regulated offer for the purposes of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 and is only being made to potential investors in New Zealand and Australia or other countries to which Augusta Funds Management is able to offer without having to prepare a disclosure document. No person may offer, invite, sell or deliver any Units or distribute any documents (including the PDS) to any person outside New Zealand unless such offer or invitation can be made without having to prepare a disclosure document. The PDS may not be sent into or distributed in the United States. Unless otherwise agreed with Augusta Funds Management, any person applying for Units under the Offer will be deemed to represent and warrant to Augusta Funds Management that he, she or it is not in a jurisdiction that does not permit the making of the Offer or an invitation of the kind contained in the PDS and is not acting for the account or benefit of a person within such a jurisdiction.
|Cash Return||Paid Monthly|
255-257 Gympie Road, KedronOpen in map