• Refurbished character building with 70% NBS seismic rating
• Offering 507sqm (approx.) of beautifully presented and versatile interior spaces
• Large land holding of 911sqm providing future upside
• Rare opportunity nestled in Newmarket's vibrant 'Roxburgh Hub'
• Owner occupiers, investors and residential users - this should not be missed!
26 McColl Street is perfectly located within the 'Roxburgh Hub', a vibrant area that has experienced significant growth and is home to a diverse range of businesses including the popular Maison Vauron wine store, L'Atelier du Fromage, Little & Friday and L'Affare cafes and boutique fashion retailer Maggie Marilyn. The property is well situated in the 'double grammar' zone and near Auckland University's Newmarket campus, with good transport offerings including motorway links and two railway stations nearby.
Here is your chance to secure a truly stunning property in this highly sought-after position. It has been diligently maintained and has a seismic (IEP) rating of 70% NBS. The character building will suit a wide range of occupiers including office,showroom, residential or live/work.
The tenant is departing after 12 years of occupation. This is a versatile and well presented Newmarket freehold standalone property that simply cannot be missed!
26 McColl Street, NewmarketOpen in map